Duleek Boys National School aims are:
- To promote the full and harmonious development of all aspects of the person of the pupil: intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual, including a living relationship with God and with other people. The school models and promotes a philosophy of life inspired by belief in God and in the life of Jesus Christ.
- To create a climate within our school of understanding, care, worth and mutual respect.
- To promote an appreciation and love of our Irish language and culture and a respect of other cultures.
- To enable the child to live a full life as a child and to realise his potential as a unique individual.
- To enable the child to develop as a social being through living and cooperating with others and so contribute to the good of society.
- To prepare the child for further education and lifelong learning.